[Ouctm-l] Meeting TOMORROW!!

Mrosko, Jamie jm398006 at ohio.edu
Tue May 4 18:41:58 EDT 2010

 Happy Spring mathletes!

There will be an OUCTM meeting TOMORROW, May 5th at 7:30pm in McCracken 104.

Members of OUCTM will share with us their experiences at the National Council of Teachers of Math conference in San Diego and also the Emerging Leaders conference in Columbus by Ohio-CTM. And hopefully they will share some good math tips and ideas for in the classroom that we all will be able to use! If you're thinking about attending a conference in the future, it would be a good idea to get some information from these guys ahead of time!!

::::REMINDERS:::

....Applications to be an officer next year for OUCTM are due by May 10th, which is quickly approaching!!!

.... There will be a bake sale in McCracken lobby on Weds, May 12th from 11am-4pm. We NEED volunteers to man the table and supporters to either cook or buy//donate baked goods!!!!!

::::RECAP::::
OUCTM meeting TOMORROW, May 5th at 7:30 in MCCR 104!!

Hope to see you all there!

Jamie Mrosko
OUCTM Public Relations