[Ouctm-l] Positions available in FL

Klein, Bob kleinr at ohio.edu
Thu Jul 15 11:16:27 EDT 2010

Sent to me from Ms. Lora Braucher, Assistant Principal, South Lake HS, in Florida.
BK

Are you interested in teaching in the sunny state of Florida?  South Lake High School in Lake County Florida (located 30 minutes northwest of Orlando) is looking for some great teachers!  Currently we have vacancies in Math, Science, Language Arts, Drafting and Special Education.  If you are certified in any of these areas and would like to be considered, please email your resume and certification information to braucherl at lake.k12.fl.us<mailto:braucherl at lake.k12.fl.us> .