[Ouctm-l] Important OUCTM Meeting TOMORROW!

Mrosko, Jamie jm398006 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 25 08:24:51 EST 2010

 Hi all!
Happy Week 4!

We will be having a very important meeting tomorrow, Tuesday the 26th at 7:30pm in McCracken 214B. Professional dress is REQUIRED and pizza and refreshments will be served at 7:00pm. Please make an effort to come tomorrow, and bring an educator friend, too!

As you may or may not know, the math standards will be changing and this WILL affect you!
Our speaker will Ann Carlson, who is a consultant for the Ohio Department of Education. She will describe the new standards, their impact, and some things the State Department of Education has put together to help educators. She is the lead analyst for international benchmarking on the new standards for the department of education in Ohio. This means that she is the expert and she's going to tell you what she knows about these changes.

Be among the first in Ohio to hear about these big changes!

WHEN: TOMORROW!, Tuesday the 26th at 7:30pm...with pizza and refreshments at 7pm

WHERE: McCracken 214B

SPECIAL NOTE: *Professional Dress Required*

Let me know if you have any questions!
Hope to see all of you there!

Jamie Mrosko
JM398006 at ohio.edu