[Ouctm-l] Last OUCTM meeting TONIGHT!

Mrosko, Jamie jm398006 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 25 12:52:00 EST 2010

 Hello again OUCTM-ers!

We will be having our final meeting of the quarter on TONIGHT Thursday, February 25th in MCCR 109 at 7:30pm

A representative from Career Services will be speaking on writing resumes, cover letters, etc. and other services that they can offer us!

It would be a good idea to bring a copy of your resume to write on and correct!

Also, if you haven't picked up your shirt yet, be sure to attend to pick it up!

We will also be asking for volunteers to help sell food on Court St. to help fund raise!

RECAP
When: TONIGHT!!! Thursday, February 25th at 7:30pm
Where: MCCR 109

Hope to see more members in attendance at this last meeting of the quarter!

Jamie Mrosko
OUCTM Public Relations