[Ouctm-l] tutoring a 7th grade student from Athens MS

Brust, Patrick pb125807 at ohio.edu
Fri Aug 27 01:44:21 EDT 2010

Hello all!

I hope you are enjoying the rest of your summer. It's that time of the year, and I was wondering who would be available to start tutoring. This student is a 7th grade male who attends Athens Middle School.

Is anyone in the Athens area now, and available to tutor. If not, is there someone willing to tutor this student this year when fall quarter starts?

Please e-mail me ASAP if you CAN tutor this student. I will give you this student's teacher's contact info. I have informed her that as soon as I find someone that I will let her know, and to expect an e-mail from whoever agrees to tutor this student.

Thanks everybody!

Patrick Brust

OUCTM tutoring coordinator