[Ouctm-l] First Meeting TOMORROW!

jm398006 at ohio.edu jm398006 at ohio.edu
Sun Sep 13 13:56:59 EDT 2009

Hello OUCTM-ers!
I hope everyone had a fabulous summer and is ready for another great year!

Our first meeting of the quarter will be TOMORROW, Monday September 14th at
7:30pm in McCracken Hall room 311. The meeting will be an informal and
informational meeting to encourage new students to join and to welcome back the
old ones. We will be discussing up coming meetings, t-shirts, and our first
fundraiser this quarter. There will also be FREE PIZZA!

Recap: Meeting TOMORROW at 7:30pm in McCracken 311.
Hope to see everyone there!

Jamie Mrosko
Public Relations
Ohio University Council of Teachers of Mathematics.