[Ouctm-l] End of the Year Celebration!!

Sarah Russell sr906205 at ohio.edu
Tue May 26 17:38:01 EDT 2009

Hello, Mathletes!! I hope you've all survived the Week 8 meltdown :) Now
it's time to CELEBRATE!

The time is near for our End of the Year Celebration!! This MEMBERS ONLY
shindig is happening next week, so I need to know who's joining us and who
is bringing what food. Dr. Klein is providing the essentials (meat, buns,
utensils), but we need YOU to bring the rest (beans, chips, veggies,
drinks, desserts, and anything else you want). Please email me back
(sr906205 at ohio.edu) before this week is up (Friday) to let me know if
you'll be joining the fun and what food you can bring!!

The basics:
What: Grill out/potluck
When: 6-8PM, Thursday, June 4 (**RSVP by this FRIDAY, May 29**)
Where: BK's place (71 Morris Ave)
Why: Because we've had an awesome year, and this will be a fun, fantastic
way to end it! :)

I hope to see you there!!

--
Sarah Russell