[Ouctm-l] OUCTM Meeting TONIGHT

es860306 at ohio.edu es860306 at ohio.edu
Wed May 6 16:27:49 EDT 2009

Hey OUCTM Members!

Our next meeting is TONIGHT, May 6th, at 7:15 P.M. in
McCracken 234.  It's going to be a good one, so don't miss out!  The
NCTM Conference Attendees will present on the sessions they
attended in Washington, D.C.  Many of us did not attend the conference, so
please come and bring as many math education major
friends as possible.

Okay, so here's the recap:

Next OUCTM Meeting