[Ouctm-l] OUCTM MEETING CANCELED

Eric Sustar es860306 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 28 17:43:19 EST 2009

Hey OUCTM Members!

I hope you're enjoying your snow day!  I just wanted to send a quick
reminder that tonight's meeting is canceled and will be rescheduled.
Most likely, the meeting will take place exactly one week from today at
the same scheduled time and place.  I will be sending an email at the
end of the week to inform you of the changes.

Additionally, Sarah Russell, our secretary, has made four different
fliers that need to be hung up and handed out around campus.  If you
could please print at least one copy of each flier and do something
constructive with it to help our organization, OUCTM would be eternally
grateful.  Maybe you could put one of them up in your classroom in
Morton?  Maybe you could put the second up in McCracken?  Maybe you
could give your last two fliers to two of your friends that are math
education majors but are not members of OUCTM?  Those are just some
ideas...  Please help us get more members by taking part in this simple
task.

Thanks for helping OUCTM!  See you next week!  Until then, stay warm!

Eric Sustar
OUCTM PR Chair