[Ouctm-l] Reminder: Upcoming OUCTM Meeting

Eric Sustar es860306 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 26 08:26:47 EST 2009

Hey OUCTM Members!

Our next meeting will be this Wednesday, January 28th, at 7:15 P.M. in
McCracken 109.  It's going to be a good one, so don't miss out!  Pam
Beam will be presenting about Praxis III lesson plans.  Many of us will
need to be aware of these lesson plans when we enter the profession, so
please come and try to bring as many math education major friends as
possible.

Okay, so here's the recap:

Second OUCTM Meeting of Winter Quarter