[Ouctm-l] ATTENTION OUCTM

Eric Sustar es860306 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 12 16:46:04 EST 2009

Hey OUCTM Members!

I received this message from Dr. Foley earlier this afternoon:

"Please let OUCTM know that my son Andrew and I wish to play an informal
Ultimate frisbee game at 4:00 PM tomorrow, Tuesday 13 January, at the
playground field by the McCracken basketball courts. Andrew plays on the
University of Texas club team.  All mathletes are welcome to join us.
If we do not have enough for a game, we will toss the disc."

Recap...
Event:  Mathlete Ultimate Frisbee