[Ouctm-l] OCTM/NCTM Conferences Application

Sarah Russell sr906205 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 18 23:06:44 EST 2009

OUCTM members,

The deadline is approaching to turn in your application to attend the OCTM
Emerging Leaders Conference and/or the NCTM Conference. OCTM will be
Saturday, April 18, and NCTM will be Wednesday-Saturday, April 22-25. I
have attached the application for you to fill out and return to me via
email BY SUNDAY, MARCH 1. (That's just over one week from now!) We have
funding available to send several OUCTM members, so don't miss out on this
fantastic opportunity!!!

Enjoy the rest of Week 7!

--
Sarah Russell