[Ouctm-l] FEB 25 MEETING TO HAVE YOUR RESUME REVIEWED

joe burton jb971005 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 18 21:03:04 EST 2009

Hello OUCTM Members!

One week from today we will have our next OUCTM meeting where Mr. William
Wittman, Superintendent/CEO of Tri-County Career Center, will be coming to
speak to us about resume writing. For those of you who are not familiar
Tri-County is a "vocational" school in Nelsonville that takes high school
students from all around the Athens area. Mr. Wittman has graciously
volunteered to come up early to look over resumes for those of you who are
interested. He will be in McCracken starting at 6:00 PM until the start of
our meeting. If you are available at that time and want to have your resume
looked over please send an email to ouctmtutoring at gmail.com so that we know
who will be there. WE HAVE LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE!! We already have people
signed up so please reply quickly. Emails will only be accepted until
Tuesday Feb. 24 at 5:00 PM. We will inform you of your time slot once we
have gotten all of the requests.

Thank you,

Joe Burton
OUCTM Tutoring and OCTM/NCTM Representative
<jb971005 at ohio.edu>