[Ouctm-l] Upcoming OUCTM Meeting

Eric Sustar es860306 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 27 13:52:36 EDT 2009

Hey OUCTM Members!

Our next meeting will be this Tuesday, April 28th, at 7:15 P.M. in the
McCracken CTC Computer Lab on the second floor.  It's going to be a good
one, so don't miss out!  Mr. Kevin Dael, a mathematics teacher at
Alexander Middle School, will be sharing some great tips for how to use
Google Sketch-Up in a geometry classroom.  Many of us will be teaching
geometry in the future, so please come and try to bring as many math
education major friends as possible.

Okay, so here's the recap:

Next OUCTM Meeting