[Ouctm-l] First OUCTM Meeting of the Quarter

Eric Sustar es860306 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 6 13:38:33 EDT 2009

Hey OUCTM Members!

Our first meeting of the quarter will be this Wednesday, April 8th, at
7:15 P.M. in McCracken 303.  It's the first OUCTM meeting of the quarter
and it's going to be a good one, so don't miss out!  Student teaching
adviser, Kizzi Elmore-Clark, will be sharing some great tips for how to
get the most out of your student teaching experience.  Many of us will
be student teaching soon, so please come and try to bring as many math
education major friends as possible.

Okay, so here's the recap:

First OUCTM Meeting of Spring Quarter