[OUAnotifications] Alden – Third Floor Temporarily Offline

ouanotifications at listserv.ohio.edu ouanotifications at listserv.ohio.edu
Tue Jun 18 16:22:14 EDT 2024

June 18, 2024

Alden – Third Floor Temporarily Offline

The third floor of Alden Library will be temporarily offline as we facilitate cleanup after a small fan caught fire on the morning of June 18, 2024, causing minor damage to a small portion of carpet and the ceiling. We will notify the campus community when the cleaning is complete, and the third floor can once again be occupied.
Please feel free to contact Facilities Operations at 593-2911 if you have any questions or concerns.