[Ohk12admins] FREE Webinar looks at Improving the National School Lunch Program

Education Public Policy epplc at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 31 10:57:20 EDT 2020

[The Education Public Policy Leadership Certificate 2019 cohort heads toward Capitol Hill during their culminating networking residency.]<https://voinovichdigitalacademy.ohio.edu/>

Greetings!

To say that these have been challenging and unprecedented times is an understatement and I applaud your dedication and tenacity to create and launch a new model for our schools. I hope you, your staff, and your students are staying safe and healthy.

I also want to invite you to join us for a free webinar at 2:00 p.m. ET on Friday, April 3. “Public Policy Issues Related to the National School Lunch Program” will feature Education Public Policy Leadership Certificate Program Coordinator Dr. Dwan Robinson and alumnus Thomas Stevenson. Attendees will learn how to exercise your voice and become a leader in effecting advocacy and change by looking through the lens of advocacy related to food insecurity issues and the National School Lunch Program. Please visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4797866728135646220<https://nam03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fregister.gotowebinar.com%2Fregister%2F4797866728135646220&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cc6121d9ac0da4856769a08d7d583d043%7Cf3308007477c4a70888934611817c55a%7C0%7C0%7C637212635915427564&sdata=l%2BAYWXcx9K14Zs5pwH356NwLWl6m99tmGG7T57dBhYQ%3D&reserved=0> to register and you will receive a confirmation email with log-in instructions.

Please share this invitation with anyone who would be interested in the NSLP or simply receiving inspiration and strategies to get involved in advocacy and learn how to effect change related to a public policy passion.

Finally, it’s not too late to join the next cohort of the Education Public Policy Leadership Certificate! The application deadline is April 10 and online classes begin May 11, 2020. Visit https://www.ohio.edu/education/epplc for more information and the application link.

And don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about this or any of The Patton College’s fully online professional development opportunities for teachers. A few samples include fully online certificates and endorsements in instructional design<https://www.ohio.edu/education/ed-studies/instructional-design>, early childhood generalist<https://www.ohio.edu/education/teacher-ed/endorsements/early-childhood>, PreK special needs<https://www.ohio.edu/education/teacher-ed/endorsements/pksn>, and reading<https://www.ohio.edu/education/teacher-ed/endorsements/reading>; and master’s degrees in computer education and technology<https://www.ohio.edu/education/ed-studies/computer-ed-tech>, curriculum and instruction<https://www.ohio.edu/education/teacher-ed/curriculum-instruction>, special education<https://www.ohio.edu/education/teacher-ed/masters/sped>, and reading education<https://www.ohio.edu/education/teacher-ed/reading>.

Wishing you good health!

Cordially,
-Tasha

-------
Tasha N. Attaway, MSJ
Digital Graduate Recruitment/Retention Manager
McCracken Hall 102K • Athens, Ohio 45701
Phone: (740) 593-4784 • Email: attaway at ohio.edu<mailto:attaway at ohio.edu>
Learn more about all of The Patton College’s Online Programs at https://www.ohio.edu/education/online/programs
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/edpublicpolicy