[Ocees] FW: Spring 2020 Voinovich Lunch and Learn - Feb 21, 2020

Roosenburg, Willem roosenbu at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 18 09:02:28 EST 2020

Please see the announcement about ecological careers and wetlands research seminar at the Voinovich school - Free pizza!

Cheers,
Willem
Willem M Roosenburg

Director, Center for Ecology and Evolutionary Studies
Department of Biological Sciences
247 Life Sciences Building
Ohio University
Athens, Ohio 45701

Office: 740.593.9669
Mobile: 740.503.4983
FAX: 740.593.0300

http://malaclemys.weebly.com

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
-- Gandalf, Fellowship of the Ring

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without loss of
enthusiasm."
--Sir Winston Churchill