[Ocees] FW: 2020 Annual OWMA Conference

Popescu, Viorel popescu at ohio.edu
Thu Aug 29 11:06:09 EDT 2019

Hi everyone, consider submitting an abstract for the Ohio Wildlife Conference, 24 Jan 2020, Columbus (I will send a follow up email when the call for abstracts is out). BIOS had great representation at the past few conferences, and we need to keep it up… We usually drive one or two BIOS vans, and it’s a fun one-day event

Cheers,
Viorel