[Ocees] FW: Voinovich School Lunch and Learn Friday, September 28, 2018

Roosenburg, Willem roosenbu at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 25 06:56:38 EDT 2018

Please see this announcement that may be of interest to some in the ocees community.  It did not make it onto my Monday announcements.

All,

Please join us this Friday, September 28 at noon at The Ridges in Building 22 room 221. This summer, four Biological Sciences students—three Wildlife Biology and Conservation students as well as an Environmental Biology student—conducted wildlife and wildlife habitat surveys on the Wayne National Forest through a partnership between the US Forest Service and Ohio University. Nicole Dake will discuss her work surveying salamanders, birds and mammals; Abigail Didier will discuss her survey of wildlife and sensitive habitat along a 57-mile stretch of the future Bailey’ mountain bike trail. Students will discuss the projects and lessons learned from their time spent in the field, along with their internship supervisor, Dr. Viorel Popescu.

As always, we will serve pizza to all in attendance but please bring your own water bottle. We encourage all staff, faculty and students, both graduate and undergraduate to join us.

Please see the attached flyer for details, we hope to see you there.

Thanks,

Joe

—

Joe Wakeman

Manager of Enrollment and Student Success

Ohio University

Voinovich School of Leadership and Public Affairs

The Ridges, Building 22, Room 119

1 Ohio University

Athens, Ohio 45701-2979

T: 740.593.2133

The best student-centered learning experience in America

[Pasted Graphic.tiff]

www.ohio.edu/voinovichschool<http://www.ohio.edu/voinovichschool>

www.twitter.com/voinovichschool<http://www.twitter.com/voinovichschool>

www.facebook.com/Vschool<http://www.facebook.com/Vschool>