[Ocees] FW: Doodle Poll for Darwin Spaker

Roosenburg, Willem roosenbu at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 10 12:48:32 EDT 2018

This time with the Bios

Dear OCEES Faculty,

I have set up a doodle poll at https://doodle.com/poll/efd7xt7kkrvbha5d where you can cast a vote for your preferred Darwin Speaker. We are asking that only faculty vote in this poll. Below are the bios of the five individuals that have been nominated.  The pool will close on Friday 14 Sept.

Cheers,
Willem
Willem M Roosenburg

President, Herpetologists' League
Director, Center for Ecology and Evolutionary Studies
Department of Biological Sciences
247 Life Sciences Building
Ohio University
Athens, Ohio 45701

Office: 740.593.9669
Mobile: 740.503.4983
FAX: 740.593.0300

http://www.ohio.edu/people/roosenbu/

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
-- Gandalf, Fellowship of the Ring

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without loss of
enthusiasm."
--Sir Winston Churchill