[Ocees] Weekly Announcements

Roosenburg, Willem roosenbu at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 1 07:15:12 EDT 2018

OCEES Announcements

1)     Ecolunch - Donald Morgan - Ontogeny and phylogeny of polycotylid plesiosaurs. 11:50 on Wednesday, 3 October in Irvine 159

2)     Science Café - Ronan Carroll - Vaccine denial: Facts and Fiction - 17:00 on Wednesday, 3 in October Front Room, Baker Center

3)     BIOS Seminar - Adriana Bankston - Associate Director of Fundraising and Strategic Initiatives Future of Research (FoR). 16:00 on Friday 5 October  in Stocker 103 - refreshments provided - Note unusual time a place

4)     Logos are in! We have some interesting submissions. The board will try to meet soon to decide on the winner. Also we have a tie for the Darwin speaker and the board will be sorting that out soon too! Stay tuned.

Cheers,
Willem
Willem M Roosenburg

President, Herpetologists' League
Director, Center for Ecology and Evolutionary Studies
Department of Biological Sciences
247 Life Sciences Building
Ohio University
Athens, Ohio 45701

Office: 740.593.9669
Mobile: 740.503.4983
FAX: 740.593.0300

http://www.ohio.edu/people/roosenbu/

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
-- Gandalf, Fellowship of the Ring

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without loss of
enthusiasm."
--Sir Winston Churchill