[Ocees] Reminder: cool talks TODAY at 3 pm in 212 ARC

Popescu, Viorel popescu at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 30 09:48:25 EST 2018

Hi everyone, last email on this, I promise...

Quick update on the talks today by the visiting postdocs in our lab (3-4 pm, 212 ARC building). Lots of good stuff packed in a fairly short time frame:

-          Yuanheng Li: individual-based models to simulate butterfly behavior

-          Chris Baker: fungus farming by termites in Africa + using metagenomics and blood-sucking critters to monitor biodiversity

Pls join us at Jackie O's at 5 pm

Cheers,
Viorel