[Ocees] FW: [Fellows] Help spread the word about the Princeton EEB Scholars Program

Popescu, Viorel popescu at ohio.edu
Thu May 24 15:00:44 EDT 2018

For current MSc students and Junior and Senior undergrads interested in EEB grad school at Princeton… spread the word

Happy Summer

Viorel

Viorel D. Popescu, PhD
Assistant Professor of Conservation Biology
Ohio University, Biological Sciences
423 Irvine Hall
Athens, OH 45701

www.vioreldpopescu.com<http://www.vioreldpopescu.com/>