[Ocees] Upcoming Ohio Fish & Wildlife Conference

Thompson, Cassandra ct824310 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 16 11:54:45 EST 2018

Happy Spring Semester OCEES community!

Next Friday, January 26 is the Ohio Fish & Wildlife Conference to be hosted at the 4H center in Columbus from 9am to 4pm. A handful of Bios students will be presenting their research along with a myriad of other Ohio Wildlife Research. It’s a great local conference to attend!

If anyone is interested in going, please contact me so we can get a head count for those who would like to carpool. I’ve attached the conference agenda and a link to the website.

https://sites.google.com/site/ohiofwma/conference-info/itinerary

Itinerary & Directions - ohiofwma - Google Sites<https://sites.google.com/site/ohiofwma/conference-info/itinerary>
sites.google.com
Abstract: Chronic wasting disease (CWD) was first documented in 1967. In the ensuing decades, it has been detected in captive and/or free-ranging cervids in 24 states ...

Cheers,

Cassie Thompson

--

Cassandra M. Thompson