[Ocees] OCEES upcoming events
roosenbu at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 27 09:42:41 EST 2018
OCEES upcoming events
1) Tuesday, February 27th, Athena Cinema 19:00 (FREE) Science movie Mash-up. Nancy Stevens, Biomedical Sciences Screening and discussion of the movie Jane
2) February 28st 11:50 Irvine 159, OCEES Ecolunch. Michelle Ward Biological Sciences. Niche partitioning in ground and shrub nesting songbirds
3) Friday March 2nd 11:50 Porter 104 PBIO Seminar. Bekka Brodie, Visiting Professor in the Department of Biological Sciences here at Ohio University - Harnessing sight and scent communication pathways for insect conservation and management
4) March 7th 11:50 Irvine 159, OCEES Ecolunch. Daniel Leger Biological Sciences. Female Nest Site Selection in the Northern Diamondback Terrapin at the Paul S. Sarbanes Ecosystem Restoration Project
5) ENDS TOMORROW - Registration for Student Research Expo is open. Due to the overwhelming number of students last year there are rumors of a cap in the number of posters that will be accepted this year. Take home message is to have your students register ASAP to make sure they get a slot. More info and registration material at www.ohio.edu/studentexpo<https://ohio.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db16a123a2bbcb0732e1b3a8a&id=00f1af915f&e=fdee6bec2e>. Registration ends on February 28th.
Willem M Roosenburg
Center for Ecology and Evolutionary Studies
Department of Biological Sciences
247 Life Sciences Building
Athens, Ohio 45701
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
-- Gandalf, Fellowship of the Ring
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without loss of
--Sir Winston Churchill
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OCEES