[Ocees] new course on global climate change

Fogt, Ryan fogtr at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 18 09:12:49 EDT 2018

Colleagues,

Please find attached a new course offered this fall on global climate change, relevant to undergraduate students in your major.  The only pre-requisite is JR or SR standing, but due to lower enrollments now, I’m willing to enroll interested sophomore students as well.

The diversity of topics and its far-reaching impacts ensures that students will gain important information to help them in the future career and endeavors, so I hope you will encourage anyone interested to enroll!

Best,
Ryan Fogt

Dr. Ryan Fogt
Associate Professor
Director, Scalia Laboratory for Atmospheric Analysis
Ohio University
Department of Geography
122 Clippinger Laboratories
Athens, OH 45701