[Ocees] FW: Wayne National Forest - Forest Plan Revision Online Public Forum

Popescu, Viorel popescu at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 16 10:58:30 EDT 2018

Hello OCEES'ers,

Please see message below and attachment about the upcoming public comment sessions Wayne NF Forest Plan revisions. Many of you may be interested in this...

Cheers,
Viorel

Viorel D. Popescu, PhD
Assistant Professor of Conservation Biology
Ohio University, Biological Sciences
423 Irvine Hall
Athens, OH 45701

www.vioreldpopescu.com<http://www.vioreldpopescu.com/>