[Ocees] to unsubscribe

Ridgely, Ryan ridgely at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 11 09:04:47 EDT 2017

I'm still here if we can do away with the cheesy beer acronyms! :-P

-Ryan

-----------------------
Ryan Ridgely
Research Associate
Witmer Lab
Dept. Biomedical Sciences
Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine
Athens, Ohio 45701 USA
Personal: https://people.ohio.edu/ridgely/
WitmerLab: http://www.ohio.edu/witmerlab
OUµCT: http://www.oucom.ohiou.edu/ou-microct/