[Ocees] OCEES Graduate Student Spring Social

Gutherz, Samuel sg658915 at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 31 16:03:23 EDT 2017

Hello all

Given the stunning success of the graduate student social that we hosted in the winter, the Biological Sciences Graduate Society would like to host another grad student social this Spring semester. Everybody under the OCEES umbrella (that includes undergrads and faculty!) are welcome to join us next Friday, 7 April at LSB 103 from 5-7pm.

Once again, we'll have alcoholic and non-alcoholic refreshments and snacks, and anything that anyone would like to contribute would be more than welcome. Weather permitting, we'll take the event to the grassy foyer right outside the building to take advantage of the Springtime weather that finally decided to make its way to Athens.

Should any questions, comments, or concerns arise, please feel free to contact us. We hope you'll be able to stop by!

Best,

Sam and Anthony

Samuel Gutherz
Ph.D. Student
O'Connor Lab at the Department of Biological Sciences
Ohio University, Athens OH
Phone: 570.470.1323
Email: sgutherz0819 at gmail.com<mailto:anthony.gilbert09 at gmail.com>