[Ocees] FW: Student Engagement in Environmental Issues Group

Roosenburg, Willem roosenbu at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 24 11:13:48 EST 2017

Dear All,

Attached is a flyer that reflects an initiative by Geoff Buckley, Bernhard Debatin, Michele Morrone, Ted Bernard and I.  The goal was to start a student organization willing to take political initiative to argue and campaign for environmental issues and perhaps ultimately candidates. The student lead organizer is Tess Herman , a MSES graduate student and she is ready to take the initiative to the group's first open public forum.  The flyer has the details, if you are interested in participating please do, if not please announce to your classes.  Everyone is welcome to attend this introductory meeting.

Cheers,
Willem
Willem M Roosenburg

Center for Ecology and Evolutionary Studies
Department of Biological Sciences
247 Life Sciences Building
Ohio University
Athens, Ohio 45701

Office: 740.593.9669
Mobile: 740.503.4983
FAX: 740.593.0300

http://www.ohio.edu/people/roosenbu/

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
-- Gandalf, Fellowship of the Ring

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without loss of
enthusiasm."
--Sir Winston Churchill