[Ocees] FW: Student sustainability event at University of Dayton

Popescu, Viorel popescu at ohio.edu
Thu Aug 31 16:28:20 EDT 2017

Dear OCEES members, please see below for a great opportunity for students (both grad and undergrad, I believe) to present sustainability-related research, and meet colleagues with similar interests from other universities and colleges in OH.

Cheers,
Viorel

Viorel D. Popescu, PhD
Assistant Professor of Conservation Biology
Ohio University, Biological Sciences
423 Irvine Hall
Athens, OH 45710

www.vioreldpopescu.com<http://www.vioreldpopescu.com>