[Ocees] FW: Upcoming Talk of Interest--Climate Change and Wildlife April 11, 6:30-8:30

Popescu, Viorel popescu at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 4 11:48:54 EDT 2017

FYI... interesting talk on climate change and wildlife conservation by Aimee Delach (Defenders of Wildlife) on 11 April 6:30-8:30 pm (details below)

Cheers,
Viorel

Viorel D. Popescu, PhD
Assistant Professor of Conservation Biology
Ohio University, Biological Sciences
423 Irvine Hall
Athens, OH 45710

www.vioreldpopescu.com<http://www.vioreldpopescu.com>