[Oafcs] Reminder 2019 OAFCS Conference Registration - Due

Susan Shockey susansmithshockey at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 19:54:15 EST 2019

Hello OAFCS Colleagues,

You will not want to miss this year's OAFCS Conference.  *Registration Due
Date is January 20th.*  Listed below we have given five reasons to attend.
We look forward to seeing you and "Partnering to Advancing Holistic
Wellness in Ohio" together.

[image: OAFCS.png]

*“Feel Better, Think Better & Live Better!”*

*2019 Conference Ohio Association of Family & Consumer Sciences *

*The "Ignite & Poster Presentation" Due Date has been Extended to January
20th (Attached) *

*Partnering to Advance Holistic Wellness in Ohio*

*February 14 – 15, 2019*

*Columbus, Ohio*

*Five Reasons to Attend This Year's Conference*
*Registration Form Attached - Due January 20th*

*1.     **Holistic Wellness Featured Speakers – View links for more info!*

*http://www.oafcs.org/assets/2019-featured-speaker---1-pager.pdf
<http://www.oafcs.org/assets/2019-featured-speaker---1-pager.pdf>*

*2.     **QPR- “Question - Persuade - Refer” *

*Suicide Intervention Program – Participants will receive a Personal QPR
Certification.*

*3.     **Ignite Presenters & Poster Sessions*

*Ignite: http://www.oafcs.org/assets/2019-ignite-session-proposal.pdf
<http://www.oafcs.org/assets/2019-ignite-session-proposal.pdf>*

*Poster
Session: http://www.oafcs.org/assets/poster-session---students---adults.pdf
<http://www.oafcs.org/assets/poster-session---students---adults.pdf>*

*4.     **Celebrating Our Connections: Social Networking and Recognition
Program*

*Many of our former OAFCS Presidents, 25+ year members, award winners and
scholarship recipients, and current OAFCS Board Members will be attending.
 *

*5.     **Pre-Conference “Clothing to Advance Holistic Wellness” featuring:*

*"Clothing Design Contest” for youth, college students, and adults -
Campbell Hall, Room 326*

*OSU Historic Costume & Textile Museum Tour - Campbell Hall*

*http://www.oafcs.org/assets/design-contest-entry-form.pdf
<http://www.oafcs.org/assets/design-contest-entry-form.pdf>*

*Questions:  Ask Susan Shockey, OAFCS 2019 Annual Conference Vice President*

*susansmithshockey at gmail.com <susansmithshockey at gmail.com>** or
614-477-4487*

*OAFCS Website: www.OAFCS.org <http://www.oafcs.org/>*

*Registration Form:*