[Oafcs] OAFCS Annual Meeting information

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Tue Dec 31 10:05:12 EST 2019

This is posted at the request of Donna Anderson, danderson02 at yahoo.com:

This year's conference will be held on February 13 with dinner in the evening and a post-conference the next day February 14.  All the details of the conference can be found on our website at OAFCS.org.  Our website is new.  A newsletter will be forthcoming shortly.  And a fundraiser to support student attendance at conferences will be held on Wednesday, February 12 in conjunction with Nation FCS Teacher's Day, at the Rome-Hilliard Rd, Texas Roadhouse location from 3 to 10 pm.  OAFCS will receive 10% of the amount you spend on dinner that evening, so please come and support your organization and the future of our profession.  Have some good food, and some good networking and socializing too.

The deadline for early-bird registration is December 30 and the Design Contest application deadline has been extended to Jan. 17.  All these details are on our website.  You can also register there.  You should be able to find a flyer for the fundraiser there also.  Print it off, tell your friends and plan to bring a group with you.  Make it a real night of celebrating our profession.

Remember to check the website for details.

I hope to see all of you at the fundraiser and at the conference.

Donna Anderson, President 2019-2020 OAFCS

V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Senior Associate Dean – Research & Graduate Studies
Professor – Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
1<x-apple-data-detectors://7/1> Ohio University
102H McCracken Hall
Athens, OH  45701<x-apple-data-detectors://8/0>
ph: 740.593.0253<tel:740.593.0253>
fax: 740.593.0569<tel:740.593.0569>

Follow me on Twitter @AnnPaulins
Skype: ann.paulins