[Oafcs] OAFCS Treasurer

Candace Fox cf.candace.fox at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 12:41:26 EDT 2017

Hello friends and colleagues,
I have been serving as the treasurer for two years and realized that this
job has a steep learning curve, at least for me. I agreed to do another
term of two years because I feel as if I am still learning.Past treasurers
have been most helpful on my journey, and am willing to help my successor.

I am willing to take on an assistant who would be learning the job over the
next year or two. It isn't very time consuming but there are specified
things that have to be filed at certain times. Judy Husk and others have
created a very good check list of things that have to be done so it isn't
really that hard!

If you know how to work with Quicken, or are willing to learn, you have
half the job conquered.(OAFCS will purchase a Quicken program for you if
needed) If you know how to use Excel, you have all the tools you need!

Please contact me if you have further questions.
Thanks,
Candace

--
Candace Fox