[Oafcs] OAFCS Registration

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 30 18:14:15 EST 2016

Greetings – my apologies, I neglected to include the attachment in my prior email.
Ann

V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.
Senior Associate Dean – Research & Graduate Studies
Professor – Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
79 South Court Street
Lindley Hall, Room N190
Athens, OH  45701
ph: 740.593.0253
fax: 740.593.0569

Skype: ann.paulins

paulins at ohio.edu<mailto:e-mailname at ohio.edu>
www.cehs.ohio.edu<http://www.cehs.ohio.edu/>
http://www.facebook.com/PattonCEHS
http://twitter.com/PattonCEHS

[cid:image001.png at 01D24B14.BCFC0DB0]
The best student-centered learning experience in America.