[Oafcs] FW: From Marilyn Swierk-Please assist a colleague from Japan re: Service Learning in FCS Programs

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 14 08:14:22 EST 2016

Dear OAFCS listserv members,

I am passing along this request from Keiko Masuda (Home Economics professor from Japan), which came to me from Marilyn Swierk, AAFCS President.

Please see below; there is a link to a survey you are asked to take.

All the best,
Ann

V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.

Senior Associate Dean – Research & Graduate Studies

Professor – Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development

79 South Court Street<x-apple-data-detectors://7/1>

Lindley Hall<x-apple-data-detectors://7/1>, Room N190

Athens, OH  45701<x-apple-data-detectors://8/0>

ph: 740.593.0253<tel:740.593.0253>

fax: 740.593.0569<tel:740.593.0569>

Skype: ann.paulins

paulins at ohio.edu<mailto:e-mailname at ohio.edu>