[Oafcs] inquiry...seeking professionals with an interest in teaching Families as Global Consumers in the Columbus area

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Tue May 5 12:41:40 EDT 2015

FCS Colleagues,
We have a potential opportunity at Ohio University to offer a course titled "Families as Consumers in Global Communities" at our new Columbus area OHIO site. This is a course that would serve as a transition for community college graduates to matriculate into a Customer Service and Hospitality program. The course would be offered in weekday evenings, possibly in fall 2015.

If you are interested, or if you have a nomination of a colleague, please let me know. It is very early in our planning, but I would like to gauge the interest of Columbus-area instructors.

Please contact me at paulins at ohio.edu<mailto:paulins at ohio.edu>.

DO NOT 'reply all' -- this is a listserve and I request that your response come only to me.

Thanks in advance,
ann

V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.
Senior Associate Dean – Research & Graduate Studies
133 McCracken Hall
Athens, OH  45701<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>
ph: 740.593.0253<tel:740.593.0253>
fax: 740.593.0569<tel:740.593.0569>

Skype: ann.paulins
Follow me on Twitter @AnnPaulins