[Oafcs] Nominations needed

Candace Fox Candace.Fox at mvnu.edu
Sat Jan 17 23:14:38 EST 2015

The Nominating Committee is accepting nominations for three elected offices: President-elect, Vice-president Elect Annual Meeting, and Treasurer. Minimal qualifications are listed below.

President-Elect--This is a 3 year term with a year as President-elect, President, and Past-President. The candidate must have served on the Board or at the District level.

Vice-President-Elect Annual Meeting--This is a 3 year term with the person assisting with the Annual Meeting and then chairing the committee the second year. The third year, the person serves in an advisory capacity to guide the chair of the meeting.

Treasurer--This is a two year term with the understanding that the person will be available to support the new treasurer after the two year term has ended. The candidate needs to have an understanding of accounting plus be able to use, or willing to learn, Quicken or QuickBooks. The candidate should have served on the Board or at the District level.

Please feel free to send nominations to me including contact information for the person. Also, feel free to nominate yourself! With our new marketing campaign and with changes at AAFCS, this is an exciting time to be involved in OAFCS!

Candace K. Fox, PhD, CFCS
Professor Emerita
Family and Consumer Sciences Department
Mount Vernon Nazarene University