[Oafcs] Save the Date: School Wellness Team Training, Feb. 19

gegriffith at columbus.rr.com gegriffith at columbus.rr.com
Mon Jan 12 18:27:41 EST 2015

I'm sorry Kelly. I still cannot see an attachment. Can you try to send it again please?
---- Kelly Schulze <kmac10 at me.com> wrote:
> Here is the live and registration ready flyer.  I hesitated earlier on responding - I wanted to make sure it was complete and ready.  Let me know if this doesn't open, it is in a PDF format.  There is a link for registering as well!

Have a safe and warm week!
Kelly
Kelly M. Schulze
614.371.0856

On Dec 29, 2014, at 09:35 AM, gegriffith at columbus.rr.com wrote:

Kelly,
There was no attachment in the email. Or perhaps I was just unable to open it?
Thanks!
Gretchen

---- Kelly Schulze <kmac10 at me.com> wrote:
This is a great opportunity coming up.  Please share within your network of school professionals.

I wanted to make you aware of a great opportunity for free training on school health / wellness teams!

See the attached flyer and feel free to share this with your networks!  There will be more registration materials after the holidays!

Best wishes!
Kelly M. Schulze
614.371.0856
Action for Healthy Kids