[Oafcs] ANOTHER REASON TO ATTEND THE OAFCS ANNUAL MEETING!!!

Sandra Laurenson laurenson1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 13:53:16 EST 2015

*2015 OAFCS Annual ConferenceFamily & Consumer Sciences: Gateway to Healthy
& Sustainable FamiliesMarch 19-20, Embassy Suites, DublinEarly Bird
Deadline: Saturday, February 14!Be there on Friday morning, March 20, from
8:15-9:45 to hear:*

*Family and Consumer Sciences Is Worth Fighting For! Join the FCS
Revolution!*

*Tom Speaks, *Principal, The Impact Group, a marketing firm hired by OAFCS
and OATFACS to develop a messaging program for Family and Consumer Sciences
Education in Ohio, will lift your spirits as he shares the exciting results
of new statewide research.

*Join the FCS Revolution and learn how you can use the results of this
research to support FCS education in Ohio!*

*In addition:Thursday, March 19, 6:00-7:00 pm*

*Why Family and Consumer Sciences is Essential to Ohio's and the Nation's
Health!*

Dr. Michael Roizen, Chair Cleveland Clinic Wellness Institute and
award-winning author

*Friday, March 19, 3:00-4:00 pm*

*Food Psychology: Why We Eat More Than We Think!*

Jim Painter, Ph.D., producer of documentary, Portion Size Me, and
nationally recognized author

*​Plus four sets of breakout sessions!*

*For full program and registration information, go to oafcs.org
<http://oafcs.org>.*

*​*