[Oafcs] OAFCS Newsletter

Candace Fox Candace.Fox at mvnu.edu
Fri Jan 31 10:43:09 EST 2014

Greetings!
The February edition of the OAFCS newsletter is now available at the website. Or you should be able to access it by clicking this link:
http://www.oafcs.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/February-2014-Newsletter.pdf

A huge 'thank you' to El Ames for compiling the newsletter. I do nothing but forward your articles, and she creates the wonderful product that you see! Her patience is beyond belief as I sometimes send one item at a time. Thanks El for making us look good!

While you are at the website, please remember to vote. Again, thanks to El for making it an easy process.

Think Spring everyone!

Candace K. Fox, PhD, CFCS
Professor and Chair, FCS Department
Mount Vernon Nazarene University