[Oafcs] OAFCS District D - Winter meeting - all are invited

Donna Anderson danderson02 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 28 12:07:39 EST 2013

OAFCS District D Winter Meeting - The Genealogical Journey of a Lifetime.

 Your family history adventure will be led by the fabulous and famous Dr. Wilbur Jebediah MacGillacutty, LOL, NoIQ and the ever
 helpful genealogical librarian, Julie Callahan of the Columbus Metro  Library.  We are headed to the loft filled with computers for our use in finding our
 ancestors.  Wilbur and Julie know the answers to every question about genealogy that can be imagined.  And if they don't know, they will make
 something up for your entertainment.  After a brief introduction, you will be guided through searches for YOUR ancestors.  Each participant will
 have access to a computer and Wilbur and Julie will help you find YOUR distant ancestors with all the tricks of the trade.  Don't miss this
 one.  The meeting will be held at the Columbus Metro Main Library on Saturday, January 25, 2014 from 10 to noon.  You may stay until 5 if you wish.

E-mail Donna at danderson02 at yahoo.com to reserve your computer by January 5, 2014.  Further directions will be sent to all that reply.

Hope to see you there.

Donna Anderson, President District D - OAFCS, 2013-2014.