[Oafcs] FW: NMAFCS's Response to Academy Model

Manteghi, Debra dmantegh at akron.k12.oh.us
Tue Dec 3 22:30:14 EST 2013

Home Economics Society.  Sounds good! LOL!  But seriously, it does.  At any rate, this merge of all invested entities to form an Academy needs to be strongly reconsidered. Home Economics Society has a much better ring to it. Maybe this could be another phase after slowing down the Academy effort.
Debra M.