[Oafcs] FW: FACS position in WY

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Fri Aug 16 07:09:24 EDT 2013

Please see below... opportunity for FCS teaching position in Wright, Wyoming...

V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.
Senior Associate Dean - Research and Graduate Studies
133 McCracken Hall
Athens, OH 45701

phone: 740.593.0253
fax: 740.593.0284
Skype: ann.paulins
paulins at ohio.edu

The best student-centered learning experience in America