[Oafcs] use of list serve

Manteghi, Debra dmantegh at akron.k12.oh.us
Tue Dec 18 12:58:51 EST 2012

It is appreciated that the newsletter is sent out to members via email even though it is posted on the website.  At least on the website, it is archived and accessible. However, with busy schedules, it is convenient to  receive it via email.  Just a thought!

Happy Holidays!

Debra Manteghi
District Homeless Education Liaison & Program Manager
Akron Public Schools
Project RISE (Realizing Individual Strength through Education)
70 North Broadway St. Room 300
Akron, Ohio 44308

330-761-2969 office
330-212-0844 cell