[Oafcs] [Fwd: FCS teacher needed] (fwd)

Ann Paulins paulins at ohio.edu
Thu Jun 3 07:04:26 EDT 2010

Please share this opportunity with potential applicants!

Rockhill Middle School is in the Southeast Ohio Region.

ann paulins

* *

*Mick Harriston, principal of Rockhill middle school is looking to hire a
Family and Consumer Science teacher.  He wants to know if we have any
interested applicants.*

* *

*His phone number is 740-532-8053, x3140*

* *

*I will call him and let him know I sent out an email and will get someone
from HHS to call him as well?  I hope this was okay...*

* *

*Thanks,
Janet*

* *

**Janet D. Merwin, Licensure**

**OU, Student Affairs**

**124B McCracken Hall**

**Athens**** OH  45701**

**740.593.4415**

**740.593.9310 (fax)**

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way
in which its animals are treated."

~Mahatma Gandhi

--
Rebecca Zuspan, M.Ed.
Coordinator of Student Services

Students:
ALWAYS REMEMBER TO INCLUDE YOUR PID!

It is highly recommended that you turn OFF forwarding to your personal
e-mail account. Use Catmail instead to avoid losing important information
from Ohio University. Turn off forwarding at
http://technology.ohio.edu/email/

V. Ann Paulins
Director and Professor
School of Human and Consumer Sciences