[Nrccua] Apology; there is a computer glitch

Chapman, Bradie chapmab1 at ohio.edu
Fri Jul 18 09:57:57 EDT 2014

Hello,

I would like to send out an apology to all of those who have been receiving the numerous emails from the last email that was sent out on Wednesday. There was a glitch in the system that we are working to fix with the IT department. Please note, that if you have requested to be removed from the list  that I doing so this morning. If you have any questions, you can contact me directly at chapmab1 at ohio.edu<mailto:chapmab1 at ohio.edu> in a separate email until we can get this straightened out we will not use this list serve. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you  in the last couple of days.

Thank you,
Bradie

Bradie Chapman
Ohio University Southern