[Newman-l] WEEK 3

Lanning, Paige pl698611 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 26 18:09:23 EST 2016

Hello Newmaners!

I hope everyone is getting into the swing of things for the semester and I hope you all survived this weekend's blizzard!

Here are the announcements for the rest of this week:

Tonight: The rosary will be prayed at 7:00 in the Holy Family Center CHAPEL instead of the Church.

Wednesday: Newman Night! Mass is at 5:30 in the chapel, dinner 6:00, and our meeting at 7:15. Hope to see you all there!

Thursday: Theology Thursday will start up this Thursday at 8:00 in the Knights of Columbus Room

Don't forget: Our euchre tournament is February 6th! Don't forget about our raffle ticket giveaways!

That's it for the announcements, have a great week!

Paige Lanning

OU Catholics PR Chair